YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIMARY CONCERN
Being in the business of fun also has a serious side. Whether you are organising a school fete, a community fundraiser, or managing a corporate event or festival, the safety of your patrons is as important to us as it is to you.
We undertake regular safety and mechanical checks on all our equipment in line with industry standards, and we hold Public Liability for $20 million for events.
OUR SAFETY STANDARDS
Every amusement ride and carnival game installation is undertaken with attentive safety checks. We offer best practice standards, providing safe and reliable equipment for your event with ride fencing, covered leads, and gym tumble mats at entry points. All of your rides are managed by trained operations staff with a commonsense approach to ride safety.
Our equipment is regularly inspected by a safety superintendent and routine checks are carried out to a thorough checklist. We personally oversee the refurbishment and repair of all of our equipment.
We can confidently say that our equipment passes regular OH&S inspections by authorities, and we are quick to manage the inappropriate use of our equipment by patrons.
OUR RISK MANAGEMENT PROCEDURES
While Amusement rides can provide one of other safest forms of recreation to the public, we have systems in place to ensure this remains that way. We are members of IAAPA and have up-to-date Risk Management Accreditation. We undertake regular training and assessment to deliver safe patron management and ride experiences. Our duty of care is to all our event managers, ride patrons and our staff.
Wittingslow Amusements proudly
- comply with the AALARA Code of Ethics
- have a demonstrated culture of safety in all operational areas of our business
- have a commitment to risk identification, hazards management and risk minimisation
- have a commitment to the conduct of appropriate training and induction procedures for all of our staff.
- comply with relevant Occupational Health and Safety requirements in each of the states we operate in.
- record all appropriate information related to the safe and efficient operation of our business
- continually towards general best practices in the amusement and carnival ride hire industry
SAFE USE OF OUR AMUSEMENT RIDES AND GAMES
We want you to have fun, but we want you to do it safely. We kindly ask that all patrons observe the advisory signs and rules when riding our amusement rides. These advisory safety notices help event patrons to best understand height and age restrictions, health conditions and appropriate use.
Our trained staff carefully observe all patrons and ensure they guide them towards the most appropriate rides for them.
RIDE SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROPRIATE SPACES
It’s important that we discuss the area available for each attraction with you when you book your rides. This enables us to plan for queueing spaces, plan the best area for equipment and access and power, and implement equipment safety zones.